Tuesday, December 25, 2007

first meet

the first we meet is on the first year at merpati jepang , i was a malay kid but look alot like china kid n i was unable to talk malay , but very good in english . first i was very shy but when i saw an empty seat beside my old best friend i felt normal.
day after day i meet two twins who was very annoying and like to bully other kids including me, they look alike and even teacher couldn't guess which one is who. their are azfar zulhilmi the oldest and azhar zulkifli the youngest. this two twins bully me since starting with tearing up my homework , broke my pencil and eraser, n telling rumors about me.
i was very upset so i told my family what happened . the next day my grandmother come to school and teaching teaching the twins a lesson and guess what? they treated me worst then before
i was very mad started to fight back, azhar was holding me from the front and azfar was holding me from the back , i can't do anything but to kick azfar from behind and then we fought an it was a draw and starting that day we decided to be friends until now

No comments: